My facebook timeline, these days, is filled with posts from heterosexuals lecturing 'the bigoted haters' on gay rights ( whatever those are). I recently witnessed a shamelessly sensual sodomite spam my friend's phone with lecherous texts all in the name of the right to love. Trust me, nothing could be more nauseating and demeaning than being seduced by a fellow man...


Image Credit: huffpost.com
My facebook timeline, these days, is filled with posts from heterosexuals lecturing 'the bigoted haters' on gay rights ( whatever those are). I recently witnessed a shamelessly sensual sodomite spam my friend's phone with lecherous texts all in the name of the right to love. Trust me, nothing could be more nauseating and demeaning than being seduced by a fellow man...

The pro-gay bush activists aren't stopping at anything; they've politicized the matter, tying it to Obama visit. Lads who know nought about girls have turned into murderous antagonists and religious defenders of homosexuals. Googling gay friendly articles and spreading them as gospel truth is becoming trendy. I'm informed that you look more exposed, informed and liberal when you defend gay. Some political minions, the tragic tribalists now have a weapon against each other.






An attempt to engage them with facts (that homosexuality is philosophically, religiously and scientifically self-defeatist; that Kenya mustn't follow everything American; that we aren't ready to be raped by lasciviously filthy men) only attracts torrid words and assignment of ugly monikers.

 See Also: Prof. Micheni's Advice to University Students

Why do the homos feel the need to inform us of their existence? Do they see us roaming these streets with rainbow colored profile pictures to announce our sexual orientation?

Your sexual orientation is your business, why then the need for validation from the society?

My problem with that conduct is that it wants to bring filth and disgust into my living room.Again, there is nothing as filthy as a man in another's business!

I never thought that in my lifetime I will hear another man cry that they have been denied an opportunity to romp another man!!

Come Down Jehovah!!!

Written by : Samson Ogola , a freelance writer, web designer and wordpress nerd. He spends his free time blogging  at Top Rated Tips
Share To:

Chuoni Kenya

Post A Comment: